If your ppt presentation contains an object, it's possible applying the ppt animation effect. It'll be set for moving in a desired direction. As a rule there is a predefined animation direction. However, you can easily modify the current animation direction in PowerPoint 2013.
1. Open PowerPoint 2013.
2. Find the document you need to edit and open it from the view “Backstage”.
3. If there is no added animation to ppt objects, you have to navigate to a desired PowerPoint slide, pick the most suitable object and go to the tab “Animation”. In such a way you can apply any chosen animation.
4. Once ppt animation has been applied to the object, it'll be seen on your screen.
5. Now modify the animation’s direction. Once again select the object. The direction can be changed from the menu “Effect Options”. There are several available directions of ppt animation: “bottom-right”, “right”, “top-right”, “top”, “left”, “bottom-left” and “bottom”.
Unfortunately the changes of your animation direction cannot be previewed. Therefore if you want to check the newly added animation effect you should click on the direction. There are different types of direction which you can choose. The difference is slight between them. Keep in mind, there are some directions (Fade and Appear) which do not have the direction. Some complex movements are available as well. For setting up your own animation direction, use “Motion Path”.
6. The direction of ppt animation can be modified from the window “Additional Effect Options”. Just click the tiny arrow on the button “Effect Options” (find it at the bottom right).
7. In the same “Additional Effects Options” you can make ppt transitions smoother. All you have to do is to tweak the duration of the options “Smooth Start” and “Smooth End” from the dropping down menu “Direction”. Even bounce effect can be added to the end of transitions modifying the option “Bounce End”.
8. Once the animation tweaking is complete, you should click the button “OK” and all your newly changes will be saved.